Even though they may be fresh out of the box and unworn, some deterioration of the materials can be expected in older boots. We advise that boots manufactured over 5 years ago are used solely for collection purposes, and as such we cannot refund or replace footwear of this age or older damaged through use.
We hope you are, but if you're unhappy with your football boots upon receiving them you may return them to us for an exchange or refund, subject to the terms listed here.
Only unworn footwear is eligible for return. This does not include trying boots on at home or on a clean surface. We reserve the right to refuse or diminish refunds if footwear is returned in a worse condition than described at purchase.
How long do I have to return?
You may request to return footwear within 14 days of receipt for store credit or a full refund of the price you paid for that particular pair.
Items must be shipped to CFS within 14 days of informing us of your intention to return. Returns are shipped at the cost of the purchaser.
In what condition must my return be in?
Returned items must be in the same condition as they were when sent. Footwear must be returned alongside the box and any relevant accessories. We reserve the right to refuse or diminish refunds if an item is returned in a worse condition than described at purchase.
What options are available?
- It’s possible to exchange for an item up to or of the same value, as long as the new item is available on our website. We cannot reserve or remove requested items from the site before your return parcel reaches our warehouse, so if you are concerned about stock levels we recommend purchasing the new item and returning the other for a refund.
- Should you wish to exchange for an item priced higher than that you are returning, we will provide a voucher code equal to the value of the item returned upon arrival at our warehouse.
- You are also welcome to exchange your purchase for store credit.
- If returning for store credit we will include the price of standard delivery to ensure you receive free shipping on your next purchase. This excludes UK returns over £50 and EU returns over £100, for which delivery is free anyway.
- Placing a new order with credit is straightforward, it can be used towards any purchase from our website and does not expire. You can read more about how store credit vouchers work here.
- Refunds will be issued via the original payment method to the card or PayPal account used to place the order.
What shipping service should I use?
Classic Football Co. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for return parcels not received. We recommend sending parcels with a tracked service, making a note of the tracking number in case it is required at a later date.
When will my return be processed?
Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed. We cannot process any refund or credit prior to receipt.
Before continuing, please ensure the footwear you wish to return adheres to the above terms.
If there is a problem with your footwear please contact us before initiating the returns process.
You will need your order number, date of purchase and relevant product codes (all of which can be found in your initial confirmation email or from your account dashboard)
- Click the button below to begin the returns process and complete the linked form. Note that only 8 items can be listed per submission - for more items please complete multiple forms.
- Await approval and confirmation of the next steps from our customer support team. This will be sent by email to the address provided in the form so please ensure this is correct.
- Print the confirmation email and include this in your parcel before shipping. If you don't have access to a printer, a handwritten note with your order number and returns confirmation code present will be sufficient for the team to locate your digital form submission and process your return.
- Ship your parcel to the address provided on a tracked service and await confirmation of processing from our returns team. This confirmation will be sent by email to the address provided