We deliver all over the world with DHL and Royal Mail. All purchases are traceable, but delivery times and prices depend on the destination country.
- What shipping options are available for customers outside of the UK?
- How can I track my order?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- How long will it take you to ship my purchase after the order is placed?
- What happens if my order doesn't arrive on time?
As Classic Football Shirts is registered in the IOSS, customers in the EU do not have to pay anything extra to secure a parcel once passed to the destination country's customs. If you are asked to pay, please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify this for you.