We’re hiring for a Product Buyer in the product department
Location: Hyde, parking on site. 10-12 minutes train journey from Manchester City Centre, option to work from home 2 days a week on a Hybrid basis once training has been completed and manager is satisfied with the training
- We are looking for a hard working individual with a passion and knowledge in football/football shirts
- Our Product Buyer will be sourcing stock from all over the world.
- Valuing stock from various online platforms.
- Searching for new contacts and suppliers.
- Communication with the product team on stock levels and product improvement
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Experience in working either within football business and/or the vintage clothing industry in a buying role or with buying experience is essential
- Excellent organisation skills and customer service skills
- A fast learner, with a passion for developing knowledge and meeting targets
- An eye for detail and able to closely follow instructions
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers and experience in building relationships with potential suppliers
- Proficient skills on Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Working as a team player and able to provide effective communication
- Punctual, flexible and reliable
- A passion and knowledge for football/football shirts
What’s in it for you?
If you have an interest in sustainable fashion and sportswear then this is a great opportunity to join our team at Classic Football Shirts who are the market leader in original and authentic football shirts
- Full training and on-going support from line manager
- Opportunity to learn about football shirts
- Well being: Yoga classes on site, Five-a-side football every week, Fruit delivery, free store cupboard food onsite for refreshments such as breakfast and lunch
- 50% Staff discount
- Casual dress
- Free on-site parking
- Social events
- Early finish on Fridays
- Increase in holidays after a year and increase continues with length of service
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person